Friday 11 March 2011

Blog Creation Tasks

Hey there,

On the 5th of March I created my first ever blogger account! I cant believe it! I never thought I would have done something like this as the idea of it kind of freaks me out, the idea that anyone, anywhere in the world could be reading this right now....That actually really, really freaks me out. At the same time, I do understand the usefulness of blogging and it can be an amazing way to connect with a wide range of people from all over the world that share a common interest. I had a lot of fun designing my blog, so many colourful backgrounds and images to choose from!! and I like how we can connect to other peoples blogs via our own. I guess that makes me feel less alone in this. I also made my first ever Flickr account and was really impressed with how the quality of my photos turned out...the sharpness and clear contrast of the images was outstanding.




No comments:

Post a Comment